[meepo] Re: Sepulchrave Update

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:26:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 28 May 2003 Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ahem.  That is to say, Golly.
> The thing that made it killer was the Demi-plane modifying the spell
> attributes.  Note that Sepulchrave mentions he won't be letting haste and
> Time Stop stack ever again, among other things.  That was just some mad
> stuff going on, there.

What was it about the demi-plane that modified the spell attributes?

It does seem like an anomaly, but still...sheesh!  =)

dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George
Philadelphia, PA     "Goober" Lindsay.
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                     - A. Simpson