[meepo] Polymorph/Wildshape

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: savage sword of meepo list <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 07:35:24 -0400 (EDT)

"In 3.5, when a character uses polymorph or any similar effect to change
form, his equipment either remains worn or held (if possible) or melds and
becomes nonfunctional. Thus, wild shaping druids should be able to "hold
on to" many more items than normal.

As a DM, I'd adjudicate this as loosely as possible--if I can even
conceive of the possibility that the new form could wear the item in a
manner similar to the normal form, I'd let it stick around.
Andy Collins
Senior Designer
Wizards of the Coast Roleplaying R&D"

dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George
Philadelphia, PA     "Goober" Lindsay.
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                     - A. Simpson