[meepo] Re: Next game?

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:56:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Joe Leven wrote:

> Friday and Saturday are both good for me. but would prefer Friday.
> I think I have decided what to do with Bolo after he goes Epic. I'm
> thinking of turning him into another type of creature, maybe a Genie or
> some other nature / elemental type being. Any suggestions?

Hrm...earth based is always fun.  I'd go that way.

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
                     Hat Company. - C.M. Burns