[meepo] NWN Module Thoughts

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Savage Sword of Meepo (E-mail)" <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:47:17 -0400

I have been playing the excellent ShadowLords series.  I am currently on =
#4 and when I finished #5 I will probably go into the sequel =
DreamCatcher series.  I got me a rogue who I hope to get into =
ShadowDancer before I finish both series.  I highly recommend this =
series of modules!  It has a great story line and some real nice =
locales.  I geniunely feel challenged by it and not at all twinked out =
with loot.  I really got to work for some of the stuff I wish to acquire =
in the game.  One nice touch are the nice variety of custom magic items =
that you find through out the modules.

I will probably work my way through some of the Hall of Fame modules =
listed on NWVault.

Oh, Dueeliz has posted an update concerning when he will get Speaker in =
Dreams up and running.  Check out his site:

Edward F. Rishel
IT Manager, Octagon Research
610-265-8300 ext 532