[meepo] NWN Cross Class Skills

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: savage sword of meepo list <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:00:24 -0400 (EDT)

Ed...I'm working on a blackguard too, in the SoU campaign.  Requirements
are 5 ranks of hide and +6 bab (and being evil).

Because I was getting very few skill points, I opted for a level in rogue
to boost up those skills.  I did it at 1st level, putting 4 ranks into
hide.  After that, I was gonna put 2 more points in for the last rank, but
the game wouldn't let me do it.  I'm not sure what the deal is, so I took
another level or rogue to finish it out.

I guess if I had taken rogue after 1st level, I could have put all 5
points into hide at one time.

Just a heads up.

dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George
Philadelphia, PA     "Goober" Lindsay.
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                     - A. Simpson