[meepo] Re: Monk Pictures

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:13:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Not anymore, there ain't.  Piratecat took the boards down for a bit, since
> they done died.  Again.

Different link.  I sent it earlier.

> Glad I read his updates this morning.  Yeesh.

> Hey Zad, are there any questions you need answered for the story hour?
> Lemme know.
> In other news, Karen Passed!! She now has a commercial driver's license, and
> can drive School Buses.  Huzzah. =)

"Whoa!  Another acid flashback!  I'd hate to be driving a bus right now!"
- Otto

dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George
Philadelphia, PA     "Goober" Lindsay.
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                     - A. Simpson