[meepo] Live Action Evangelion...

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Savage Sword of Meepo (E-mail)" <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:24:48 -0400

...hmm... Live Action Evangelion done by Peter Jackson's WETA...  Okay, =
I have just come to the realization that we are all living in the first =
version of the Matrix, the one that is a paradise too good to be true =
that it fails horribly when we cannot accept it.

I heard rumors about this a while back and now AICN is posting some =
pre-production artwork from a Newtype magazine article that got them =
from WETA.

I'd post the link but we know how much my email loves screwing those up =
sent to the meepo list.

Hachi machi...

Edward F. Rishel
IT Manager, Octagon Research