[meepo] Re: Herr Frankenstein

  • From: Joe Leven <arctos_magi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:23:11 -0700 (PDT)

I have no problems with this. My only concern is that we all give itr a trial
run. Tom do you have any idea what this guy is like outside of work? I'd rather
not have anymore nut cases in the game... I'm more than enough.
as for the whole issue of room at the table I would like to sit on the couch
and have more room to spread my stuff out. (Page shuffling Joe action figure
will be even more collectible) So Frank can have my spot smashed in between the
dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Thomas F. Zadlo wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:07:08 -0400, Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I think. It's what I do.
> >
> > Concerning herr Frank...I'm not as concerned about the increase in the
> > number of players, since we usually only play beta game when we're short on
> > players to begin with. That could change, of course, but I think you'll
> > find that 7 7th level 28-pt. buy characters under 3.5 work a lot differently
> > than the alpha team, especially since they don't have all those troublesome
> > companions, cohorts, familiars and mounts. (well, not as many, anyhow). :-)
> I can see this one both ways, hence my general neutrality on the issue. And I
> certainly don't begrudge any opinion on the matter. I don't want to see anyone
> pissed off as a result of this of course, so that's the highest driver in my
> mind. I'm not trying to sell anyone on this, nor am I trying to prevent it - I
> just want to give the guy an answer one way or another.
> Dylan - Are you "midly opposed" or "rabidly opposed"? Are you "concerned about
> it" or are you dead set against it?

concerned and perhaps mildly annoyed, but not opposed or dead set against.

> Karen and Jay - your thoughts?

Jay has thoughts?

dylan I say we call Matlock. He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George
Philadelphia, PA "Goober" Lindsay.
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - A. Simpson

Do you Yahoo!?