[meepo] Re: Herr Frankenstein

  • From: Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:53:20 -0400

> Dylan - Are you "midly opposed" or "rabidly opposed"? Are you
> "concerned about it" or are you dead set against it?

Rabidly Opposed Dylan, the latest figure in the SSOM action figure line.

Don't miss out on other great figures from series II, like:

Mildly Confused Dru
Page Shuffling Joe
Cheese-doodle Eating Ed

And the ultra-rare Sleeping on Couch John, complete with couch and 1 gallon
milk carton.
(you may remember the ultra-rare from series one, Dice-damaged Dru, with
real blood and random d4 in every blister pack).

And as far as Frank is concerned, I echo Tom's sentiment.