[meepo] Re: Herr Frankenstein

  • From: "Thomas F. Zadlo" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:48:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:07:08 -0400, Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I think.  It's what I do.
>
> Concerning herr Frank...I'm not as concerned about the increase in the
> number of players, since we usually only play beta game when we're short on
> players to begin with.  That could change, of course, but I think you'll
> find that 7 7th level 28-pt. buy characters under 3.5 work a lot differently
> than the alpha team, especially since they don't have all those troublesome
> companions, cohorts, familiars and mounts.  (well, not as many, anyhow). :-)

I can see this one both ways, hence my general neutrality on the issue. And I
certainly don't begrudge any opinion on the matter. I don't want to see anyone
pissed off as a result of this of course, so that's the highest driver in my
mind. I'm not trying to sell anyone on this, nor am I trying to prevent it - I
just want to give the guy an answer one way or another.

Dylan - Are you "midly opposed" or "rabidly opposed"? Are you "concerned about
it" or are you dead set against it?

Karen and Jay - your thoughts?