[meepo] Good old Family Guy

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Savage Sword of Meepo (E-mail)" <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:08:44 -0400

Tivo has been taping episodes of Family Guy I had never seen before.  This one
had my rolling on the floor.
The Setup:  Peter Griffin discovers he had a black slave ancestor who was owned
by his rich in-law's ancestors.  He promptly sues them for reparations and gets
a wad of cash with which he does the following:

LOIS: Oh my god, Peter, you turned our house into Pee-Wee's playhouse..
PETER: Come on get up!! Knock off your napping! It's a crazy messed up place
where anything can happen! There's a chair that freakin' talks! Hey look!
There's fish that give advice! Holy Crap! It's screwy! In Peter's playhouse!
LOIS: Peter...
PETER: Wait, watch this...hey Giambi (Played by Brian the dog) Ok, say it!
BRIAN: Mekki Lekki Hi...god I hate you so much...
LOIS: The money should be going to a worthy black charity...
PETER: Lois, the King of Cartoons will be coming soon, and I will not have you
embarass me!
 <<peewee peter.bmp>>

Edward F. Rishel
IT Manager, Octagon Research