[meepo] Re: Fwd: RE:A Proposal...

  • From: Joe Leven <arctos_magi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 04:08:16 -0700 (PDT)

Friday is better but not absolutly needed. I can do Saturday as well.

dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Thomas F. Zadlo wrote:

> > This weekend is good. Pick your day, kids.
> Friday is nice. Saturday is ok. But the lich needs killin.

And how.

> > Not to influence the decision, but X2 opens this weekend, and while I
> Yeah I could stand to see it. Not sure if Chris will want to.

Considering that I'll prolly see X2 during the day Friday, it matters not
to me.

dylan Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
Hat Company. - C.M. Burns

Do you Yahoo!?