[meepo] Re: Fri or Sat?

  • From: KAREN_ALBRIGHT@xxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 15:05:35 -0400

:-(

Now I have to find another song... I don't think the Cure's "Friday I'm in
Love" quite works.

                      "Metzgar, Jon"

                      <Jon.Metzgar@Omni        To:
"'meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      careCR.com>              cc:       (bcc: KAREN
ALBRIGHT/QVC)
                      Ext: NA                  Subject:  [meepo] Re: Fri or
Sat?
                      Sent by:

                      meepo-bounce@free

                      lists.org

                      05/05/2003 02:42

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      meepo

Uh...Friday actually works better for me.