[meepo] Re: For those who didn't receive a specific update...

  • From: Joe Leven <arctos_magi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

I remember WWAAYY back when they had Minimals in D&D. they were tiny sized
versions of animals. I think Bolo would like to collect the entire set. OK No
Elephant but I'm on to your tricks. I'm not using any spells until some one
else does. How about a nice not to big dire boar? cane I charge in that form?
Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:You did. His name was Stampy. You loved him.