[meepo] Re: Dylan is a hero!

  • From: Joe Leven <arctos_magi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 06:04:17 -0700 (PDT)

All I can say is that Kriss said there is a distinct change in them and they
actualy seemd sorry for thier snubbing of him. So whatever He said held a lot
of weight with them. Kriss said they were truely amazed that Dylan would take
notice of them. In a way they seemed honored Kriss told me.
dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Thomas F. Zadlo wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:36:27 -0400 , Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > > What'd he do? send a three line e-mail or something? ;)
> >
> > It's all due Dylanamics. Read about it in his new book.
>
> Rofl. Well Joe, I can assure you one thing - whatever it was, *fear* was not
> involved.

Not true.

I threatened to stay at their house for a week.

--
dylan I say we call Matlock. He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George