[meepo] Re: Dieties...

  • From: Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 13:22:32 -0400

Is Yondalla consider a nature goddess, or a goddess of the hearth?  I'll
actually have to crack D&DG to check.  I'm willing to work with Ehlonna or
Beory, but Yondalla is less likely, unless she has nature in her portfolio.
Pelor was also a distinct possibility, but less likely.

Levelling up to 20th is allowed.  21st level is not attainable until an
individualized quest is performed.  You know have the capacity to
cross-over, but have to actually facilitate it.

As some of us discussed last night, I expect the next adventure to be the
final one for the Shadow-Taker (if not the non-epic campaign overall), and
we'll take an Avonshar break following it.  I antcipate a 3.5 rebuild
night/day, and then we'll move on from there.  The campaign is about to take
a major refocusing, and the break will help me figure out how the epic game
will work.