[meepo] Re: Customized Prestige Classes

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Savage Sword of Meepo (E-mail)" <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:12:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Edward Rishel wrote:

> Apparently the guys over at the City of Doors initiative discovered that =
> you can program custom prestige classes in SoU.  Only catch is that they =
> are having a problem with spell casting classes because of an issue with =
> the caster level +1 requirement.  I am sure they will find a way around =
> that thought.

That is very cool!

I'm working on making a blackguard right now.

Being evil is tougher than I thought.  =)

dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George
Philadelphia, PA     "Goober" Lindsay.
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                     - A. Simpson