[meepo] Re: Chainmail

  • From: Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:18:42 -0400

Yeah, the idea behind Chainmail was sound..it was only the execution
sales-wise, that was flawed.  They made two critical mistakes that cost them
dearly: cost and scale.  If they had reduced both, Chainmail might have been
much, much bigger.

I believe I've kept all of the mini cards, so I'd be glad to give it a try.
I read through the rules a while back when I got the starter packs, and it's
pretty easy, if you know D&D 3e.  d20 for dummies is pretty accurate...they
just add a few things like ZoCs and so forth, but nothing too monumental.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef