[meepo] Re: Bolo's Evolution?

  • From: Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:04:34 -0400

Well, the best part of 3.5 is that it comes at an excellent point for
introduction into the game, namely the transition to epic.  It potentially
dovetails with what's going on in the game rather handily, all things
considered.  Ultimately, a lot of the questions that will be raised are
going to be based on what direction the campaign goes.  I'm still mulling
over how I'm going to handle Epic itself, regardless.