[meepo] Re: Bolo's Evolution?

  • From: "Thomas F. Zadlo" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 05:53:53 -0700 (PDT)

> progressing any further in VL as it has no really aplicible benefits in Epic
> levels. and with the Druid Re-write (I'm hoping we will allow the 3.5 rules
> for
> Bolo) he will be able to wild shape into plants. so there is no benefits at
> all

That raises another good point. We're still in wait-and-see mode on 3.5 for the
alpha game. You might want to line out some possibilities but not make any
decisions until we get a look at 3.5 and decide how the alpha will go. On one
hand it's a lot to retcon in, and on the other since it's our powerful game, we
need it most.

T.