[meepo] Bolo's Evolution?

  • From: Joe Leven <arctos_magi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 05:03:20 -0700 (PDT)

I know I'm obcessing but I still cannot pin down what I want to do with Bolo
past 20th level Druid. Epic druid is a bust mainly as are all the epic classes.
The thing I'm most thinking about is having Bolo go fully(?) elemental. I'm
thinking about having him turn into a Janni.

It makes sence and would give me wonderful reasons to keep advancing the
character. Janni being composed of all the elements fits with bolo's animal and
plant natures and would make him more "holisticly" sound. plus the abilitiy to
planeshift and telepathy the stat bonuses... all of it is good.

what do you all think?
Joe