[meepo] Re: Be afraid... Be VERY afraid...

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 22:10:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 17 May 2003, Joe Leven wrote:

> John bought me Savage Species today. Just a warning.....
> PS.. How about a Thri-Kreen Paladin (9th level) for the Combat game?
> his name is Ka' Leef (yes there is a joke in there.)

Sounds like fun :)

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
                     Hat Company. - C.M. Burns