[meepo] Re: 3.5 and Archery

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:28:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Thomas F. Zadlo wrote:

> > Good change, that -- only the arrow's magic applies for damage (or the
> > higher of the two, don't know which).
> >
> > Edit -- Looking at another archer's stats, I'd guess only the higher of
> > the two bonuses apply for damage (they overlap, don't stack). Correct?
> So much for being an arcane archer

Why's that?

I'm operating under no sleep for 2 days.  I'm not thinking in a logical

dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George
Philadelphia, PA     "Goober" Lindsay.
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                     - A. Simpson