[meego-network-fi] We need people to help with Meegathon

  • From: Topi Santakivi <topi.santakivi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 23:00:22 +0200

Hi all!

As everybody knows, the 24-hour Meegathon is a part of the Summit.
There's a need to have at least one supervisor in the event spot, e.g.
for opening doors to people and overseeing that things are going smoothly.

Also NOTE: It is NOT mandatory for a supervisor to provide technical
support for the competitors. However, if you're willing to help with that
side as well, you're more than welcome.

If you want to help, head on to Doodle and pick a Meegathon shift:
http://doodle.com/n8dbwzzis7iawwty

BR,
Topi