[meego-fi] Re: Running activities needs makers

  • From: Carol Chen <cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:55:26 +0300

I might finally have some time next month to take a look at these stuff as
well. Maybe Wyn can conduct a crash course on Plone for some of our members?
:)

Btw, I've set up a temporary information depot on my blog:
http://meegobunny.blogspot.com/p/mnfi-info-depot.html

Carol.

Carol Chen
cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Community Manager, MeeGo Network Finland (MNFI)
Organizer, Tampere MeeGo Network (TMN)
Local Device Program (LDP) Manager
http://meegonetwork.fi