[meego-fi] Re: October meetings

  • From: jukka@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tampere-meego-network@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:36:35 +0300

Cant join today :(

There is some goodies in the lounge cupboard ;)

Carol Chen kirjoitti 12.10.2011 15:59:

We should be there :) Artem has a presentation as well.

See you!
 Carol.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Attila Csipa <attila.csipa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A-ha ! (an UTC suffix would have helped me realize this :) I'll be coming at
19:00-ish and hope there is still someone left.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Carol Chen <cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

18:00 is the right time. When you're not logged in, the time is in UTC.
see you tomorrow!

Carol.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Attila Csipa <attila.csipa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The http://www.meegonetwork.fi/meetups/tampere/2011-10-12 page says start
15:00, end 18:00... they later (and in your mail) it's 18:00 So which one is it
? :)

Attila

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Carol Chen <cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Due to the recent announcements and interesting developments with
MeeGo/Mer/Tizen/etc., instead of our regularly scheduled first Thursday
meetings (irc) and third Tuesday meetups (Tampere), we are having both on the
second week in October. Please note the dates and RSVP!

Tampere network meetup, Wednesday 12.Oct, 1800 EEST
http://www.meegonetwork.fi/meetups/tampere/2011-10-12

Community meeting on IRC, Thursday 13.Oct, 1800 EEST
http://www.meegonetwork.fi/meetings/2011-october

If you can't make it to the meeting/meetup, but have some ideas to share,
please use the mailing lists or comment on the event pages above.

See you next week!
 Carol.

Carol Chen
cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Manager, MeeGo Network Finland (MNFI)
Organizer, Tampere MeeGo Network (TMN)
Local Device Program (LDP) Manager
http://meegonetwork.fi