[meego-fi] New factory matchmaking 2011 next week Tuesday

  • From: "jukka@xxxxxxxxx" <jukka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:13:33 +0300

Moro!

We've been approached by Protomo folks, about this event:
http://protomo.fi/tapahtumat/new-factory-matchmaking-2011

There is a possibility to set up a table, and present the Devaamo
community. The incentive for you is that there are several new
teams/starups looking for developers. I suggest we take this
opportunity. in practice you just need to be present, and would be
cool to bring some food/snack/drinks to the table (let's see if
Devaamo can pay these).

Please let Kimmo (in CC) know if you're interested in this, and
register to the event from the link above.

Jukka