[meego-fi] Re: MeeGo summit FI 2012

  • From: Timo Härkönen <timop.harkonen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 22:05:37 +0300

I had a brief chat with Ilkka the other day and he proposed that we could
have the summit right after the semantic web summit in New Factory. Not the
same time but since the web summit will be something like Thu-Fri, we could
continue with the summit fi right after that. Would help with organizing,
etc. Although this would move the date a bit forward. The web thing is
planned somewhere round may/june. Henri (bergie) should know more about the
semantic web thing (dunno if he's subcribed to this list).

To me this sounds good and IMO would benefit both summits.

-Timo