[meego-network-fi] Lehdistötiedote/Press release

  • From: Jarkko Moilanen <jarkko.moilanen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:21:25 +0200

Errmm,

We need a press release when we make Summit pages public, which is hopefully
30th Jan 2011. In the press release we would describe the Summit and our new
MeeGo Network Finland community. If possible, we could use both English and
Finnish versions. I'm terrible with press releases and was wondering if
someone has talent or experience with this?

--
Community Manager (MNFI, Meego Network Finland)

More info: http://meegonetwork.fi
Discussions: irc.freenode.net#meego-fi