[meego-network-fi] Fwd: meego-network-fi: matti.saastamoinen@xxxxxxxxx post needs approval

  • From: Jarkko Moilanen <jm60697@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:36:37 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2011/1/20
Subject: meego-network-fi: matti.saastamoinen@xxxxxxxxx post needs approval
To: jm60697@xxxxxxxxx

Good point!

Hermia Ltd's communications chief Sanna Vesanto can surely help us. We
need to bring the message and the details together ourselves as Sanna
isn't familiar with the world and technology we're dealing with.

All the better if there's someone experienced press release writer in
the community also.

Journalists love "talking heads", so we need to get comments at least
from one of the keynotes and organizers, but maybe also from sponsors.

Matti
COSS / Hermia Ltd

On 20.01.2011 21:21, Jarkko Moilanen wrote:
> Errmm,
>
> We need a press release when we make Summit pages public, which is
> hopefully 30th Jan 2011. In the press release we would describe the
> Summit and our new MeeGo Network Finland community. If possible, we
> could use both English and Finnish versions. I'm terrible with press
> releases and was wondering if someone has talent or experience with this?
>
> --
> Community Manager (MNFI, Meego Network Finland)
> Organizer (TMN, Tampere Meego Network)
> Email: jarkko dot moilanen at meegonetwork dot fi
> Location: Tampere, Finland
>
> More info: http://meegonetwork.fi
> Discussions: irc.freenode.net#meego-fi <http://irc.freenode.net#meego-fi>
// eompost 4D3896E6:96D.1:zrrtbargjbexsv