[medreform] Re: Test

  • From: "Donald, David" <ddonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <medreform@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:22:28 -0400

Thanks, Mike. Brigit thinks we could go to specific healthcare
foundations, such as Kaiser, for money, but that process could be longer
than we'd like. I think the thing we need to stress to everybody is that
this is related to healthcare reform and once reform is passed or
defeated, the data are less in the public interest. I.E. speed is of the
essence.

David