[medlegiap] Re: MMR mass vaccination programme

  • From: kiran aggarwal <aggarwalkiran1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: medlegiap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 02:23:07 +0530

I am sure its continuous effort by IAP to bring vaccines in the
national schedule but its not only IAP who decides ,there are so maney
things simultaneously going on with in the govt, vaccine coverage in
all the states is not same.

Maney europion countries asking for mandatory MMR vaccine as a
formality before migration (any age)

Kiran Aggarwal

On 4/13/09, Blog coordinator <jhpedicon08@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you Dr Kiran for your views.
>  The second part of question is still unaswered ie the % of congential heart
> disease caused by Rubella. And some of your own points need to be answered.
>  Perhaps someone will!!
>  Thanks,
>  List Moderator
>
>  ----- Original Message ----- From: "kiran aggarwal"
> <aggarwalkiran1@xxxxxxxxx>

Legal Disclaimer:Views expressed on this forum by the participants are solely
their own. IAP and List owners may not subscribe to part or whole of the text
content.