[MEBC-Butterfly] Roan Mtn butterfly count rescheduled

  • From: Don Holt <dnldhlt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 19:51:56 -0400 (EDT)

The Roan Mtn. Butterfly Count was rained out on July 16, so we will try again
on July 23, 2011, the next Saturday.  We will meet at the same time and place,
that is, 10 am Saturday by the big green waterwheel at the Visitors' Center in
Roan Mtn. State Park (TN).  If you have questions you can e-mail me or call me.
 E-mails near the end of the week might not get read in time, feel free to call.

423 483-0470

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN