[MEBC-Butterfly] New moths in photo collection

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 07:39:43 -0500

I added Drab Condylolomia - Hodges#5571 (Condylolomia participalis) Pyralid
Moths (Pyralidae) from 6-27-09

and Common Arugisa - Hodges#8509 (Arugisa latiorella) Erebidae from 8-17-09 to
my Flickr moth photo collection at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27634081@N06/sets/72157608707935389/?photo_deleted=4006512008.

Both came to my porch light in Johnson City, TN (Washington County).

Larry McDaniel

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/