[mea] Re: Are you ok with this sentence?

  • From: cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:17:43 -0600

It's grammatically wrong, but my co-workers are a-ok with it. They're
calling it a "grammatical shortcut."

<ick shiver>

From:
Kirby Gilman <kirby.gilman@xxxxxxx>
To:
mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
Subject:
[mea] Re: Are you ok with this sentence?
Sent by:
mea-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds off - not sure about grammatically correct or not.