[mdmars_staff] Re: staff meeting

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:13:20 -0500 (CDT)

My address is
484 Peach Leaf Ct
Odenton MD

Near MD 175 and Telegraph rd (piney Orchard parkway)

Shane I have a monitor you can use.
Jim I have a Mitrek manual that Gary gave me

Bruce AAT3TW

On Sep 30, 2009, John Ohm <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be heading there from the work site near BWI so I'll need to
make sure I have the correct address.
John

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2009, at 11:23 AM, J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

by the way if you guys want to meet here I can drive.. Tony can navigate.. and Wayne is the comms officer

From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx <bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 7:06 AM

Tony,
I thought I was hosting. That will make it easier for Shane and Gary to attend

Bruce

On Sep 30, 2009, Tony AAT3FG <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bruce (and Jim),
Did I understand yesterday that you will host the meeting on Tuesday 06 Oct?  If negative, then I can host unless someone else steps up.
Also, Dave will not be attending per his Out of Station message (OOS 02-10 Oct).
73, Tony