[mdmars_staff] Re: staff meeting

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 06:06:44 -0500 (CDT)

Tony,
I thought I was hosting. That will make it easier for Shane and Gary to attend

Bruce

On Sep 30, 2009, Tony AAT3FG <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bruce (and Jim),
Did I understand yesterday that you will host the meeting on Tuesday 06 Oct?  If negative, then I can host unless someone else steps up.
Also, Dave will not be attending per his Out of Station message (OOS 02-10 Oct).
73, Tony