[mdmars_staff] slide show

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-1 <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:46:46 -0800 (PST)

Guys,
  I have been working on another slide show.  This one is for when we start
soliciting for money. I am looking for pictures of the trailer both inside and
out to add to the slide show.

  When I am done I intend to turn it over to Dave so that he can change
it, customize it or whatever else he feels it needs prior to use..  The intent
was to get something rolling NOT to tell Dave or anyone else should be in
it. .. There are only three guys on the board of the corp and I know they cant
do everything themselves. This was an attempt to help not to dictate.

Anyhow .. please send picture of the trailer

jim