[mdmars_staff] Re: exercise schedule

  • From: "AAT3PY/AAM3RE" <AAT3PY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "J Sears" <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:32:50 -0500

Jim,

I do not have a schedule exercise at this time. I have asked the SMD's and EO
of the states to organize a state exercise. I have had no response to date. PA
has one in work with the Army Reserve unit we have exercised with before but
not in the near future.

My suggestion is to get their date of preference and organize an exercise on
that date at the state level with Region participation. I will assist as needed.

Your Thoughts, Larry AAM3RE