[mdmars_staff] Re: Yearly Meeting 4/25/09 General info

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:58:12 -0500

Jim -

You might mention that the kitchen is there and they have soft drinks and other snacks available in case anyone wants to bring some change.

I was thinking there was something else on your list but it escapes me right now.

John

Tony AAT3FG wrote:
Consider the inclusion of a back-up date (like 1st Sat in May)...most unlikely that any activation of MEMA would span two weekends.

The note re lunch should be included in the body, not after your signature.