[mdmars_staff] Re: WL2K status

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:21:28 -0700 (PDT)

Well I can connect to the CMS using telnet and can connect to AAA3MD-2  via
MDFTM.

Tony, Dave,  if I am not mistaking you both have something in common.  Dont you
both have DSL in your house?  John and I have cable.  What I am suggesting is
that MaBell has closed some port on their router or something.  Not sure how to
test for it however other than put a sniffer on the link and sending lotsa
pings down the pike.  They might get pissed at that however.

From: aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx; mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdmars_staff] WL2K status
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:49:34 +0000

Guys,

For a few days, I have not been able to log on to WL2K telnet (it times out) .
Is anyone else having a similar problem or is my end?

Telpak is not working for me either, as PAYK is non-responsive and I have no
other packet path outta here.

73, Tony AAT3FG

database 4537 (20091023) __________

http://www.eset.com