[mdmars_staff] Re: WL2K status

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:51:58 -0400

Good morning, All,

No issues at this end.  Logged in yesterday and today, telnet direct.  Using PaclinkW for my access software.

Via radio I am connecting to AAM3MD-2 in DC via MDFTM without issue.  Tony, can you digi out to someone else first and try another path?  You might not be able to hit me but I wonder if there is anyone else closer to you?

I have not been able to get a response from AAB3PA-10 for a long time so I gave up trying.

You know, I was just wondering if we could assemble some map to show where our VHF digis are located?  Maybe include a few distances, elevations.  I have little knowledge of where anyone is, or if they have the capability.  That probably would be a big help to all of us who rely on digi operation to get out.  Or maybe it already exists?

Jim and I talked yesterday about me setting up an RMS so we are beginning to think it through and I believe I'll get something going shortly.  I don't know too much, but let me know if I can be of any assistance on this telnet thing.

73,

John  AAR3CK / AAM3MD

David Smith wrote:
Tony,

I have also been experiencing difficulties in logging on to WL2K.  No response at all.

Dave
KB3QMO / AAR3DL

From: aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx; mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdmars_staff] WL2K status
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:49:34 +0000

Guys,

For a few days, I have not been able to log on to WL2K telnet (it times out) .  Is anyone else having a similar problem or is my end?

Telpak is not working for me either, as PAYK is non-responsive and I have no other packet path outta here.

73, Tony AAT3FG

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4537 (20091023) __________

http://www.eset.com
MDC MARS Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx