[mdmars_staff] Re: Staff meeting expected attendance

  • From: John Ohm <john.ohm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:11:17 -0400

Hi, Tony -
Wayne is not on the MDC staff list so he needs to be contacted separately. I spoke to him on the phone briefly and he knows about it, but you should send him an email.
73,
John

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2009, at 8:13 AM, "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The line-up for this evening's staff meeting:

John AAR3CK -- attending (may be late arriving)
Dave AAR3DL -- hosting (and we hope he also attends...Hi)
Larry AAR3EH -- did not respond
Tony AAT3FG -- attending (bringing chips,  pretzels)
Wayne AAT3GI -- did not respond (is he on the Staff e-list?)
John AAT3NT -- traveling today; likely not to attend
Jim AAT3OK -- attending (arriving late?)
Bruce AAT3TW -- not attending

  Attending: Four definite

BYO sodas