[mdmars_staff] Re: Resignation of AAR3AK/T

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aar3ak@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 17:24:13 -0800 (PST)

Dave,

   It has been our pleasure to have you in the program.  Honestly Wayne and I
had a conversation about you just recently and we were trying to figure out a
way to make it easier on you....  Unfortunately the training is fixed by HQ and
we have no control over it.

Again.. and thanks for taking the time to try.   If you find anyone else that
might make a good MARS member please let us know..

Jim

AAA3MD/AAT3OK