[mdmars_staff] Re: November staff meeting

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:17:18 -0400

I'll be there, Tony.

Here's some agenda items in no particular order:

1) December meeting,
2) relocation of central MD RMS,
3) final MARS 101 qualifications for MDC members who still need it (if any),
4) license upgrade in a day.

If I think of anything else I'll send it to you.

Thanks to Dave for hosting.  What can we bring?

73,

John  AAR3CK / AAM3MD

Tony AAT3FG wrote:
All,

The November staff meeting will be held at the home of Dave AAR3DL/AAM3EMD on Tuesday,  03 November, starting at 7pm.  Dave's address is:
   3772 London Bridge Road  (1/4 mile off MD 32, north of Gamber)
   Sykesville, MD 21784
   Telephone: 410-549-1802

Carpooling (or Greyhound bus) from the Ft Meade area is suggested.

Talk-in:  Ft Meade repeater/simplex 143.450

RSVP no later than Sunday 01 Nov.  Include any agenda items that you want addressed.

73, Tony AAT3FG/AAM3AMD

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4559 (20091030) __________

http://www.eset.com
MDC MARS Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx