[mdmars_staff] Re: No telephone service until further notice

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:33:25 +0000

Faggidabout the cell phone...I have to walk to the barn to use it (and it's
dark up there).  If you want to talk, email and arrange a time for skype-ing.

          From: Tony AAT3FG <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [mdmars_staff] No telephone service until further notice
          To: "MDC Staff" <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Cc: "Gary AAR3EY" <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 5:38 PM

          Thanks to the thunderstorm last evening, I have lost in-house
telephone service until further notice.  The official service date according to
Verizon is Oct 7, but they "hope to fix it sooner".

          I can still be reached by email, as the DSL still works (as bad as
before the storm).

          My concrete pour has been moved to Monday, but don't look for me in
the exercise or /A net on Saturday...still busy with pour-prep.

          73, Tony AAT3FG/AAM3AMD