[mdmars_staff] Re: Meet and Eat instead of MD Staff Meeting 1 December 2009

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:47:56 +0000

Jim,

This didn't go to the members, only to staff (AIG-1)...Not knowing what AIG-x
means, I have to open the properties to see which it is.   Suggest you re-send
accordingly.

Is Carol going to be there?  I know Rita won't go if she is the only female
there.

TK
        Date: 1 December 2009
        Time: 6:30

        This is a buffet and costs in the vicinity of $10 - $12 (its been a
while since I was there)

        address is

              Security Square Mall
              6901 Security Blvd.
              Woodlawn, MD 21244
              410-265-1205

        Meet at 6:30 and ending around 8:30. We have a room off to the side so
tell them you are there for a meeting..

        Spouses are welcome, please respond letting me know if you are coming
and if your significant other is also coming.  It is also open to served
agencies like MEMA or NIH etc.
        but there is a limit to the number of people that will fit into the
room.

        There will be an extremely short staff meeting (10 minutes or less)
        after which time there will be no more discussion of MARS or ham radio
(the ladies do not want to be bored to death).  The remaining time will be used
to socialize and get some face time with each other.

        Jim  AAA3MD