[mdmars_staff] Meet and Eat instead of MD Staff Meeting 1 December 2009

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-1 <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Norm Dorn <norman.p.dorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AUX3AG Larry D'Anna <ldanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Andrew R. Mitz" <arm@xxxxxxxxx>, AAN3NM Nick <Nicholas.Meacher@xxxxxxxx>, Gary Sessums <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Howard Z <howard_z@xxxxxxxxx>, Gary Zamerski <gzamerski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris <planone@xxxxxxx>, RON <barefield.ronald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AAN3MB <mm.barrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Victor.h.cid@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:53:23 -0800 (PST)

Ok everyone,
  Here is the scoop on the "Eat and Greet"

Dinner at Cactus Willeys:
Date: 1 December 2009
Time: 6:30

This is a buffet and costs in the vicinity of $10 - $12 (its been a while since
I was there)

address is

Security Square Mall

6901 Security Blvd.
Woodlawn, MD 21244
410-265-1205

Meet at 6:30 and ending around 8:30. We have a room off to the side so tell
them you are there for a meeting..

Spouses are welcome, please respond letting me know if you are coming and if
your significant other is also coming.  It is also open to served agencies like
MEMA or NIH etc.
but there is a limit to the number of people that will fit into the room.

There will be an extremely short staff meeting (10 minutes or less)
after which time there will be no more discussion of MARS or ham radio (the
ladies do not want to be bored to death).  The remaining time will be used to
socialize and get some face time with each other.

Jim  AAA3MD