[mdmars_staff] Re: Maryland Emergency Management Association

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:19:01 -0500

So what is this group?  I don't see anything about their makeup.

They don't even list MEMA as a link for the EM agencies.

J Sears wrote:
Look at this,  I didnt know they existed

also one of the main topics.. (probably to take the most time) at our monthly meeting
will be our yearly meeting planning.  We will be setting a date that night and getting on Harry's list so that we dont get frozen out.

some things to think about.
who do we want to invite?  Just MARS?  RACES/ARES?
Starting TIme
Best Dates (partially dictated by what the Legion has available)
Topics for Discussion
other ?

Jim

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4896 (20100225) __________

http://www.eset.com
Maryland / DC Web Site: http://www.mdcarmymars.org/ Virginia / West Virginia Web Site: http://www.n8spg.com/mars/ Region 3 Web Site: http://www.rgn3armymars.org/ List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx