[mdmars_staff] MCU request

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Meacher, Nicholas" <Nicholas.Meacher@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:53:28 -0700 (PDT)

Ok try this one..

Jim

--- On Thu, 3/26/09, Meacher, Nicholas <Nicholas.Meacher@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Meacher, Nicholas <Nicholas.Meacher@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: MCU request
To: "J Sears" <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "AAR3CK" <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 10:57 AM

The one part that needs changed is that the CSU is NOT a TSA asset, it is the
Airport Authority's.  Can you please change that before I can pass it up for
approval.

Also, do you want me to prepare a presentation ?  If so what areas do you want
me to touch on?

thanks

Nick Meacher    COML  N3WWE  AAN3NM
Radio Technician, L-3 Communications
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
MA-630 Wireless & Radio Systems
703-417-1266 - office
703-220-1776 - cell
703-417-1921 - fax

AAN3DCA  or  K4DCA with IRLP node 4232 at Reagan National Airport
AAN3IAD  or  K4IAD at Dulles International Airport
FEMA & SHARES: NCS-051

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the
opportunity in every difficulty."
~ Winston Churchill